Bike4Rent helps IT Professionals in Hyderabad who are on short-term transfer.
We offer Motobikes which are well maintained.
We provide hassle free service to our customers/Clients
Daily rent starts @ ₹ 350
Weekly rent starts @ ₹ 1500
Fortnightly rent starts @ ₹ 2500
Month rent starts @ ₹ 3500
We accept Visa/Master/AMEX Card Payment
We have a facitity to block security deposit from Credit Card for Daily & Weekly bookings
Once booking is finalized over telephone, Customer can block the vehicle by paying booking amount through PayU
1. Rider has to submit original PAN Card/Voter Card and a photocopy of Driving License. The same will be returned when he/she returns bike safely.
2. Rider has to deposite an amout of ₹ 5000 as security. The same will be returned when he/she returns bike safely.
3. In case of any damage, rider will reimburse BIKE4RENT for all expenses to restore the bike to original condition.
4. In case of Accidents, customer will pay the complete rent till the day the bike become reusable. Security deposit and all the original documents will be returned only after the repairs are completed. Rider will also pay the repair charges of the bike and if it is more than security deposit then rider will pay the excess amount.
5. All his/her documents will be returned only after he will clear his/her debt to BIKE4RENT.
6. Rider will pay to BIKE4RENT all the fines/penalties due to rider's fault.
7. One helmet per bike will be provided to the rider
8. Rider will be responsible for the companion's safety. Rider will follow all traffic rules and won't do rash driving.
9. BIKE4RENT will not be responsible for any illegal activity done by rider.
10. It is the riders responsibility to operate the rental bike in a manner appropriate to prevailing road and weather conditions; wear a helmet and other protective clothing; know the relevant rules of the road and practice safe riding.
11. It is the riders responsibility to get the vehicle inspected at us every 30 Days. In case rider fails to inspect the vehicle at us and any engine trouble comes up, he/she has to bear the expence for the same.
12. Kilometer Limitation is as follows. Daily Limit: 150 KMS Week Limit: 800 KMS Fortnight (15 Days) Limit: 1400 KMS Month Limit: 2000 KMS
If exceeds the above limit, customer has to pay ₹ 1 Per Kilometer.
Advance booking should be made by calling us over telephone. Once the booking is confirmed by "Bike4Rent" representative, please follow the below procedure.
1. Click on "PAY NOW WITH PayU Money" button below.
2. A new Page will be opened, Please enter amount as mentioned by "Bike4Rent" representative at the time of booking. Fill all other mandatory fields and select the bike which you have booked over telephone call.
3. Click on "MAKE PAYMENT" button.
4. Select the PayU Money option "I am New to PayUMoney" OR "I have PayUMoney Password" and click on "CONTINUE".
5. Select Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking and make Payment.
6. Once Payment is made successful, User will be redirected to "PayU Money" Buyer Dashboard.
7. Under Actions column for the current transaction, click on "Release Payment" and Release the payment.
8. Please call "Bike4Rent" representative to confirm the payment.
P No 108, Telecom Nagar, Opp. Al Saba Restaurant, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
+91 8897121767 / +91 8790884033
Booking Timings are from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM